FASHION ILLUSTRATION 101
Learn how to sketch everything about the essential runway fashion figure (croquis) from initial pencil sketch through to colored rendering of all those gorgeous details from face & hair to fabric texture and silhouettes. These classes have all the basics. By the end of this course, you will have (15) completed fashion illustration and the confidence to keep working towards developing your own illustration style. Learn industry terminology, technique, and trends. Explore your unique style in the exhilarating world of fashion illustration.
Course Learning Outcomes:
Fashion Illustration In this course, students will learn to identify drawing approaches that effectively represent creative ideas. They will develop the ability to undertake primary and secondary research to develop design ideas, apply basic traditional media methods to create fashion illustrations, and demonstrate initial competence in rendering techniques. Students will also develop a portfolio of works and learn industry-standard terminology.
On successful completion of the Fashion Design Fashion Illustration, students will be able to:
Students will learn:
• identify drawing approaches in order to represent effectively a creative idea;
• demonstrate the ability to undertake primary and secondary research, in the
development of design ideas;
• apply basic traditional media methods to develop creative and customized fashion
• demonstrate an initial competence in the use of rendering techniques
• develop a portfolio of works.
• Identify industry-standard terminology
Bonus Gift: Students will receive a complimentary Fashion Design
"Illustrate Your Vision" starter kit which includes:
(7 ITEMS) :
(1) Strathmore Sketchbook,5.5.in x 8.5 in, 100 sheets, 300 series
(1) 12 Crayola Long lasting Premium Quality Color Pencil
(1) Permanent Black Sharpie Pen
(1) Imagine Mechanical Pencil, 0.7 mm, Pencil #2
(1) 5 Pack Bic Intensity Fine-liner, Color Collection, Fine 0.4 mm
(1) Staedtler Premium Quality, Mars Plastic, Latex-Free Eraser
(1) Prisma color Premier, Light Peach, PM-12, Marker
- 1 days a week
- 4 hrs a day
- 6 months ( 24 sessions )
- 1 Subjects
- In-Person sessions
Exclusive Payment plan for Student Beth Elias is provided in three payments of $1,947.22 .