1 lb Fresh Cut Aloe Vera Medicine Plant Leaves
Aloe vera is a medicinal plant that’s been used to treat various health conditions for thousands of years. It’s usually safe to use also vera directly from the plant or you can buy it in gel form.
Aloe vera creams, gels, and ointments contain the clear gel found in aloe veraleaves. These products can be applied topically to treat various skin conditions. Aloe is sold in capsule or liquid form to take internally to promote health and well-being.
About Aloe Vera Plant Leaves
- Aloe vera is a succulent plant species of the genus Aloe. Having some 500 species, Aloe is widely distributed, and is considered an invasive species in many world regions. An evergreen perennial, it originates from the Arabian Peninsula, but grows wild in tropical, semi-tropical, and arid climates around the world.
- Product details /images for convenience only. Consult Product label for most current and accurate information. We assume no liability for may inaccuracies / misstatement about products listed on our website
- It’s safe for most people to use aloe vera topically for minor skin care concerns. Generally, it’s well tolerated, though skin irritations and allergic reactions are possible. Never use aloe vera or any severe cuts or burns
- Pay attention to how your body reacts to aloe. Notice if you experience any sensitivities or adverse reactions. Don’t use aloe if you’re allergic to garlic, onions, or tulips. Avoid taking aloe vera within two weeks of any scheduled surgery.
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, and children under the age of 12, should avoid the oral use of aloe vera.