Mama-tu Original Natural Sorrel Fruit Juice
Drink # 1: Mama-tu Original Sorrel Natural Fruit Juice
Mama-tu Original Sorrel Natural Fruit Juice is one of our best seller. It’s made with sorrel, ginger, lemon, cherry, apple, honey, and grapes. This product is 100% delicious and will help to boost your immune system, give you more energy and make you feel great!. It also can help you lose weight by just serving as a meal. This is also great for the kids. Can be served as a tea, juice or frozen desserts . Enjoy stay healthy.
Drink # 2: Mamatu Sorrel & Watermelon Natural Fruit Juice
Mama-tu Sorrel & Watermelon Natural Fruit Juice is one of our best seller. It’s made with sorrel, watermelon ginger, lemon, cherry , apple, honey, grapes. This product is 100% delicious and great for your immune system. It also can help you lose weight by just serving as a meal. This is also great for the kids. Can be served as a tea, juice or frozen desserts . Enjoy stay healthy.
7 Amazing Health Benefits of Sorrel
The Art of Healthy Living
- According to the Scientific Research Council (SRC), sorrel contains a wide range of essential vitamins and minerals. Nevertheless, it is a group of compounds called Flavonoids which not only give its deep red colour but acts as a powerful antioxidants which scavenges the body of free radicals that can cause deadly diseases.
- Research at Jamaica's Northern Caribbean University has revealed that sorrel could kill certain type of cancer cells. Again this is due to high levels of Flavonoids that work as a deterrent against certain kind of cancer.
- Sorrel is used as a diuretic in India, Africa and Mexico and has benefits for kidney health when ingested daily.
- According to the Jamaica Gleaner, in some part of Africa the red calyx of sorrel is used to relieve coughs, while the leaves are made into a poultice to relieve boils and abscesses.
- Sorrel has been proven to reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering bad cholesterol and helping to prevent clogged arteries.
- As a plant with significant amounts of Vitamin A, Sorrel can help to improve poor eyesight and prevent age-related ocular degeneration.
- Ingesting sorrel regularly helps to optimize the body's immune system and prevent illness due to its high Vitamin C content. Sorrel also has significant levels of iron which helps improve circulation throughout the body by boosting red blood cell production and oxygen in vital organs.
Sheridonna Fiona Wilson is the founder, owner and creator of Mama-Tu Natural Fruit Juices. Original from Kingston, Jamaica Sheridonna island background and being a vegetarian for over 18 years has inspired the healthy natural fruit juice. The name "Mama-Tu " is her childhood nickname in Jamaica it means the chosen starseed.